Monday, 5 July 2010

okayokayokay. Here it is............

During a prolonged period of sheer boredom I have decided to create a blog. Why? Why not? Within the confines of crookedsplinter you will find many posts about my malnourished life as well as extracts from my never to be/soon to be (delete as appropriate) published novel entitled ‘Lorrylee (or) Mindless Silence‘, and some other stuff including some poems, some nonsense, and of course some pictures. (The pictures probably won’t relate to the text in any way, their only purpose being to make the blog seem more interesting than it actually is). Everything I post here will be entirely true with no fabrication whatsoever. How shall I start this thing off? I’ve never done a blog before so I might need some help. Maybe a story about carpet? How about a poem? A nice poem to scare you off. okayokay, I have one about a girl, another one about a girl, and then a few more, most of which are bitter, twisted, and refer to a girl that has left me for someone more interesting than myself. okayokayokay. Here it is……………

No comments:

Post a Comment