(Where in God’s name is this poem? I’ve searched high and low for this thing and not found it anywhere. I’m telling you, it’s the best thing I’ve ever written. If you see it please return it to me and I’ll give you a big fat reward like you wouldn’t believe. “What does it look like?” I hear you ask. Well, the title ‘Such a Beautiful World’ is in Courier New (14pt I think) and the rest of the text Courier New again - 12pt if I’m not mistaken (10pt is just too goddamn small for my tiny peepers). It consists of 27 stanzas (each one 17.5 metrical feet) with strophes and ghazals all over the place. For anyone new to poetry I apologise for using such jargon. If you (my simple friend) do find a poem you’ll know it’s mine because when you read it you’ll cry tears the size of tear-sized grapefruits. Did I tell you that it’s the best thing I’ve ever written? I could’ve sworn it was in that bloody drawer but no. I think some thievery has taken place this day. Help me please, I’ll never write anything half as good as this again. What a poem! I’m telling you.)
(End of message.)
No comments:
Post a Comment